Thursday, June 9, 2011

My answer to "This is a multi-browser test for tag auto-compete"

This is my answer to a Question on Support site for LampCMS project


This is strange. What you describing is a buggy behaviour of the orifinal widget.
You can see it on the original widget demo page

http://rgrove.github.com/node-tokeninput/examples/example-autocomplete.html

(try apple, banana, cherry)

But since I applied a fix the bug is gone, you can select the autosuggested tag with a mouse (or with keyboard) now. I mean it works for me on this site using Chrome on Windows.

I am not sure about other browsers. Maybe it's different on Mac?

Have you reloaded the "Ask" page while holding down the shift key to update browser cache? I mean, is it possible that you were still using the old version of javascript file?

No comments:

Post a Comment