Friday, December 16, 2011

My answer to "Problem with Geo_location"

This is my answer to a Question on Support site for LampCMS project


I have made a small change to Geo/Import class. It now creates indexes first and then imports, instead of creating data and then indexing it.

I tested on my local Windows 7 and on this site, both worked fine, but I never had the problem with the import in the first place. All I know that the script works after the update.

You can download the latest version from github and try it.
I also made some minor changes, so the never version is probably a little bit better anyway.

For example, the session_start is called earlier in the process, possibly fixing problem some people were having with sessions on local installations.

Also error handler will not email admin of non-critical errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment