Thursday, January 28, 2010

Google live search is shockingly stupid

Can't beleive how dump the Google live search is!
Ok, I searched for "REST or RPC" which are the 2 technical terms for protocols, so I was looking for find the answer which one I should be using in my application.

So, Google added results from live twitter stream on the first page, some of them go like this "I should go get some rest"
or "the rest of the album is..."

Com'on Google, my son can write a smarter search engine - just filter out the VERY common words or at least don't show results for words that can have more than one meaning if you don't know which one of the meanings I am searching for.

What's the name for such words anyway, (words with more than one meaning)? I forgot, I better go Google it.

No comments:

Post a Comment