Sunday, December 20, 2009

Shocking Fandango.com scam and spam

Be warned: when you order movie ticket via fandango.com
they show the enticing offer like $10 off your next ticket or maybe something even better, but
if you read the fine print - it says you will be charged $12/month if you accept this offer.

Also, fandango.com will spam you constantly like there is no tomorrow. When I ordered my ticket I specifically
unchecked all the boxes that said 'receive emails from us'
I know for a fact that I was very careful not to join any of their mailing lists, but 2 days later I received some crap spam
from fandango.

So I thought, find, I will just unsubscribe. So I clicked on the 'unsubscribe', followed that link, unsubscribed.

24 hours later, you guessed it - another bullcrap spam from fandango, may they burn in hell

My conclusion: fandango definitely uses spam to generate revenue and they also use the marketing tacktics that
can be compared to Nigerian online scams - where they tell you you got some money coming to you, but if you
fall for it, you are sure will lose lots of money.

My advice: avoid fandango, buy tickets yourself. Fandango is a 21 century plaique, much more dangerous to human kind than a swine flue.

Fandango contributes to global warning? Fandango kills dogs for food? Fandango destroys rain forest?
Fandango commits mass genocide in Africa?
Fandango runs secret nazi-style concentration camps and tortures people?
Fandango.com supports terrorists?
Fandango.com employs illegal aliens?
fandango is secretely owned by Osama bin Laden?
There are just a few questions on the minds of people and we all deserve answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment